I knew I would be having a really really busy week ahead of me but did not think that things would really go this extreme.
Every evening, I will be very tired. My eyes sore and body aching. Imagine since Monday I had to get up early for a morning cheerleading session. Then moving on with another school in the afternoon, and then to All Stars practise in the evening. Had the same one again for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Gowd. Although this helps me lose some weight, and have a nice figure back but the setbacks I'm getting is just untolerable. And those around me is not helping either. So I had to sneak and take a nap whenever I can. Which I did in between recess, or while I'm in the taxi or even at home when TV is on but watching me sleeping.
I hope all this will bring the betterment, especially with the Nationals. I know this year I have the brightest chances to win some trophies with the teams I am coaching. I just hope the cards will be played right this time around.

3 comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! volvo s60 owners manual volvo 1800 engine swaps Laser tattoo removal montchan Foods that help delete cellulite American amateur 18 questions about social security upskirts mrvoyeur Mature bushless
best regards, nice info » » »
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
Post a Comment