
My crush! This boy is my junior at college. Well he is a Diploma student, but doing the same course Corporate Communication. Born in Johor Bharu. I read his profile on Friendster, and found out that one of his hobby is actually reading the Quran. Gowd, it really ticked me off!
He lives in the same hostel block as me. Him on the 7th while me on the 1st floor. Went to his room only once, with another course mate who borrowed his laptop. I caught him, I mean we caught him half naked with his boxers short only. Rasa nak makan je!
Anyway, I heard he is confused. I hope he is. Because he was born to be people like us!
p/s: Sayang jangan marah sangat ye. It's just a crush. At least I'm honest!
p/s: Sayang jangan marah sangat ye. It's just a crush. At least I'm honest!

1 comment:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Disney land and cruise vacations Mercedes 300 and b100
Post a Comment