Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So I'm a cheerleader, and I'm now a dancer. But I'm overweight?!

It has been one of my personal issues of having an ideal weight for myself. Although I have receive some nice comment that I do look nice with my weight now, but I still have this little insecurities of myself. A guy whom I don't know well came to me once and said that if I really take care of myself like cutting out the excess fats and going to gym, I would be a goddess. How intrigue?
Cinderella story is nice to hear. But to me, my overweight issue is not a Cinderella story. I would blame this on my active lifestyle. More of my hormones actually. I have this one major problem, which I think almost
everyone who is close to me knows what is it. When it comes to food, I can be an animal freak. I eat as though food has not been served for 1000 years. I eat as though there is no tomorrow.
Once, I was at the cafeteria at college. I ordered a nasi ayam (nasi tambah), and then had wantan soup as a side order. Then I again I ordered another light meal, eggs with hotdogs. Plus a dessert, waffle with ice cream! In between, I had 2 carrot juice. My classmates were horrified. I was too. Now my nickname in class is Tum-Tum. It hurts inside.

So today I have made a big decision. A personal decision. My boyfriend might be laughing his heart out when he reads this, but I guess it takes one to start. I will be cutting a lot of food from now onwards. No more eating late at night. No more eating two meals at once. Junk food is okay but not too excessive! Focus more on getting rid of the excess fats first. Swim and jog, if not then just do some cardio dance. Just remembered, my Fitness First membership is still hanging loose. I should go tomorrow!
I want to be a goddess. I want to be a beautiful swan. Not an ugly duckling! Not a guy to be rejected because of his overweights.
People say beauty comes from within. But as I already know the asam garam of this cruel world, beauty is from outside first. It is so true.

No comments: