I’m on my short term break, and will be resuming back for the new long semester this coming 23rd. So what’s keeping me tight up on schedule? To you, it might be boring but to me it matters most as what I do is what I really care and love doing. What else? Cheerleading! The 7th national high school championship is scheduled on July 1 & 2 at the national indoor stadium in Bukit Jalil. Prelude to that, the regional qualifiers will be held at Penang and Johor respectively on the 24th and 25th this month. I might be going to Penang to watch.
This year alone, I’m coaching 3 schools.
SMK (P) Sri Aman, Petaling Jaya (senior team), SMK Seri Bintang Selatan, Cheras (junior team) and Sekolah Sri Garden, Cheras (senior team)
This would be my fifth year, coaching cheerleading seriously. And being one of the pioneer cheerleader with the so-called national cheerleading team, Extreme Malaysia All Stars (formerly known as Team All Stars of Malaysia), it is so interesting that I have not won the national title yet! So this time around, I might sound a little bit desperate as I am betting my cards on the Sri Aman senior team whom I see has the brightest prospect to shine at the nationals. Meanwhile, the junior team from Seri Bintang Selatan is slotted to win the Best Newcommer title. If all goes well, I would be the celebrated coach of the year! Fingers crossed.
ANCHORZ, SMK SERI BINTANG SELATAN


2 comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Award hilton movie mtv paris Early offers medical malpractice insurance acne prone skin formula Bmw mini cd player Bath tub prop Ge monitor top refrigerator Dental plans in ca digital plotters and blueprint Tenuate worldwide shipping Diamond m lumber interior designer floor plans Karcher power washers service locations usa paris hilton preview free
Looking for information and found it at this great site... mitsubishi Cruise lines departing from galveston texas 322453 doctor spyware Women mastercard Peter's cartridge factory bontril Psatica pain relief Propane water heaters Blackberry hard reset Minidisc player xenical propecia order surveillance bikini lingerie
Post a Comment