Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Parents

I have been staying over at Shaq's place since ever he got back from Paris. And oh my, that was nearly a week.

I wonder what the hell are my parents thinking at this moment?!

Of course they do not know that I am staying with a lover. A guy. It is just a casual staying over at a friend's place. But then, who would go and stay over at his friends place for days? Right? Unless we have something important to work on. Which we are, that is love. The relationship!

But my parents do not know. Not even one single thing. I have been giving many excuses like I have events and performances which really worked at first. But no more. So dad has been a little bit curious. Duh!

I am still bummering around. But that will all stop really soon.

I talked to my mum earlier, regards to her new work and environment and such. Didn't know that she works for a first board listed company. She will be flying back and forth to Perhentian since the resorts management is under her care now. And yes, I can get staff discounts when staying at Perhentian.

Visit: www.perhentian-island-resort.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to go to perhentian some day.. its damm beautifull!! i like that place so much duh...

eh can i get some discount also huh?

Unknown said...

you do know that i'm your bestest buddy kan?!... ahahaha!!!... nanti i nak gi honeymoon kat sana la... ehehehe...