Sunday, March 27, 2005

My SIX Months Plan

I am a big time bummer! I miss class since last year. After officially quiting my Law studies, I have had no right direction yet until the day I had a man-to-man talk with my dad.

I was never close to my dad. We never talk, I mean we do, but don't really communicate well. I finally decide to let lose and tell him all my feelings. How I felt when I had to study Law and not to really like it but forced to. How I really love performing arts and how I really hope that he would appreciate it.

It worked out. He said, do whatever you want to do, as long it makes you happy. Do what makes you a better person. I will support you.

That was really really encouraging. I did tell him my plans. I wanted to pursue seriously in the advertising field. And do lots of events. So I decided to study Mass Comm.

But now the problem is, I have not enrolled yet partly because of my fault. So I am making sure that in the next SIX month I have to be going to classes regularly and quickly get a degree. I have applied for scholarships, but that would have to wait until May for the results and interviews. I am looking at the June intake. Perhaps at Taylor's. I have close my option at HELP because they suck.

My dad has a friend at Olympia and is willing to make arrangements. So I will only decide then which college would I enter and pursue my course.

Come July, I will be flying to UK, Nottingham. To carry the Malaysian flag at the International Cheerleading Championships. 20 countries expected to compete. I hope to bring back a trophy because we have so much to prove. To the public. To all cheerleaders. To CHARM. To Beverley.

Then come September, I will organise a grand party at my place in Pantai. For friends. For cheerleaders. For PLUs. To celebrate the victory, the anniversary (Me & Shaq) and the life (me and my future!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there,

finally u can do what u want kan? i am glad that ur dad understands u.. all the best...!!

bRed said...

OHMYFUCKINGGAWD! OMG! lol!! a freaking cheerleader! this is wicked, i never thought I would ever be in the presence of a guy cheerleader. (u are a guy right?)

sweet.

Unknown said...

husz < i'm a cheerleader as well... and this dude [the blog's owner] is a buddy of mine... yay!!!