Sorry for my very long lay-off. Well actually I was not busy, was online every now and then but was just crazy updating my other blog which had more readers! My other blog is specially dedicated for cheerleading write-ups especially on the local cheerleading scene. You can visit at:
www.sorakmalaysia.blogspot.com
Elsewhere, nothing much had happened. I am starting classes this May 7 at Olympia College! Yay. I am enrolling for a Bachelors of Mass Communication. This will take me 2.5 years to complete. I will be studying here in KL, no overseas trip. Phew.
With my studies taking off soon, I guess I will find time to adjust with the new timetable. No more watching heavy porn in the afternoon, lepaking non-sense at KLCC or MidValley and cheering! AH! I mean I will be cheering but not as much. Though my major assignment this year is this coming July when my team flies to UK and compete at the prestigeous International Cheerleading Championships. Whoo hoo....
You think we can win? I just can't wait to bring a trophy back. You will see! Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment