I have to make this confession now, before it comes out on Malay Mail!
I am so into this one friend of mine. I memang dah kenal dia pun since I have this pool of gay friends. He lives with another friend, who is also a friend of my friend. Confused?
Well since day 1 sampai today, I memang have feelings for him. But I don't know what kind. I don't think I want to have a relationship with him since I have been able to observe the past 3 boyfriends he has, including the current one. Maybe is a sexual attraction. The other day sempat jugak pinjam baju dia to go clubbing and he said I looked better in the singlet compared to him. Am I suppose to flatter than? Hehehe.
Tapi sometime I memang benci tengok muka dia. Cause he PMS a lot! Like today dia sms I pagi2 lagi dgn word "fucking"....I won't go overboard what has happen. Just to say that setiap orang itu memang ade kelemahan. Same like me lah, tak boleh tahan nafsu! Eh tapi itu bukan kelemahan, kelebihan namanye..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
gosh! don't you have feelings for anything that moves?!... ahahaha!!!
Post a Comment