I had an invitation to watch the screening of Hitch at One Utama. At first I was a bit hesitated to go because I had no company. Friends back out last minute, one had bought tickets for Robots, some have important dinner, and some just dont want to go out.
I finally manage to persuade my girlfriend Carmen at 730pm. She was on the way to Bangsar though so no problem for that. We arrived near 830. Got a quick bite at McDs before kicking start watching Will Smith play his lead role.
Mr. Smith aka Hitch, they call him Dr. Love, the one who is responsible to get man hitch to the lady of their dreams. In between the movie, as expected of course Mr. Smith was also involve in a drama of his own. Very typical story line. Midway through, my girlfriend's boyfriend slept. So what does that mean?
But what made me want to write this was that I was really affected with Mr Smith's role. He was sincere in helping another man thanks to his past experience where his girlfriend ditch him while she was having sex in the car!
I don't want to talk more. I'm not very experience in relationship, since I'm in my first real love relationship. Loving a person whom you can't let go is a very difficult thing to do.
I used to question relationship, for how true it is and how long can it last? But that was last time. Now that I am in one. I feel it. I am one of it. I got hitched! Finally.
Do I like it?
Of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment