Hmmmmm...
Confession: In my past, if I were to go out or meet a guy and eventually have sex with him I would want to make sure he was cut.
But today, does it really matter?
Today, I don't mind at all. Was he cut or was he uncut! There is no problem for that extra skin thinggy. I can't recall what had made me change my taste, but what I know is maybe because I have been going out with a few Chinese guys and that I went to bed with some (2-3) of them. I was quite open and well, they were good in bed too! So what the heck kan?!
Now, my dream date is to have a really ncie threesome. Perhaps a cute cut malay guy and a hunky uncut chinese guy. Have sex, and call it EXPLODE BERSATU!

2 comments:
kak ning punya fantasy still the best!! huhuhuh... :-p
i like uncut more... looks kind of cute... ahahaha!!!
Post a Comment