How was paris?
Owh Paris is so beautiful. It's spring now.
That is what I got when I saw him that morning. He was to arrive around 6am at KLIA. I didn't get any reply from sms 2 days before that, so lantak lah. I will wait for his call. So I got up, about 845am. He called me from home. You know how excited I was. Imagine 12 days apart from your love ones. Its our first time to be seperated. And I thought, the days passes so fast.
I arrive Pantai Hill Park approx 11ish. I lambat because I had to do some chores at home. Stayed at home for few days, feels kinda weird. Ye lah, dah duduk dengan bf most of the time. My parents also wondering why am I always at home nowadays.
He got me a t-shirt. Only 2 people got the Paris embroideried t-shirt. Me and his younger brother, Azid. Ok lah. Then he gave me a small box. A gift for our ONE YEAR anniversary! Whoo hoo. He got me a perfume. So sweet kan. What brand? I pun not sure. According to him its the newest collection in Paris. Ok loh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment