Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A close friend of mine suggested that I should just try to subscribe to Guys4Men.com since my breakup. Well, he said all I need to do now is to meet as many men as possible and just enjoy every bit of it. I don't think he was suggesting me to fuck around town, with any Tom, Dick and Harry.
So I did.
Just a day my profile was logged on, I received three smses from other plu friends saying that they notice my new profile. I'm like how the heck they knew about it. Then I realised that at the homepage of the website, they 10 new profiles would be publicised upfront. And my profile lasted 3 days in the Top10. Great, I didn't really need that kind of publicity. Even my headlines of the profile was a bit bitchy.
Nevertheless, a few guys has replied. Some not my type at all, some so-so, and some really into and likewise.
By the way, I went for movie date last night. With a guy whom I have went out since the break up. I might take him as a rebound, which I don't really want to think so. But at the same time, this guys is currently attached. Not my fault though. They've only been together for a month so still new and berputik cinta mereka. Apparently this guy knew me long ago just didn't had the courage to come up to me until the night at Laqueen. Remember the night I found out about my ex, and my steward friend. Well he was there. And he came up to me. Phew.

No comments: