You don't know how difficult it is for me to cater and treat my emotional pain at this moment. Unless you yourself have been in my shoe, then we can pat our backs together.
I was browsing through my picture files on the laptop, just trying to recall back memories. Well one of the folder was Sayang. Well since my laptop has been frequently used for public purpose (like my sister, cousin, classmates and sometimes mum too) so any files that is discrete and deemed not to be shared has to be located in a secret hidden folder.
So Sayang folder was pictures of both of us, and mostly his. Well there were some memorable candid shot I took out from my Nokia hp. Some were from the parties he always do, and some were from the holidays we went together.
I don't want to be a cry baby, but as I browse through every picture in detailed my mind begins to mesmerize the moment. Well I was already in the feeling mood, and tears rolling down my chic. Gosh, I'm suppose to move on and I'm still wondering around!
The past week or so, I think I have not been the usual me. Apart taking almost all of the 24hours a day with the cheer trainings and dance rehearsal, I still had time to sit back and think of the sad case. I mean, I am the sad case being dumped over another close friend. Despite loving him so much and at the same time hating both of them for this, I just cannot tolerate but to move on. That was it, Jude you gotta move on.
I met someone last week, and another one over the weekend. But nothing sparkling because I am the sad case. And just to make it worse, I took this test online where it grades you whether are ready to move on from a break up, a rebound or etc. Well the final test said, I am ready to move on but at the same time I might think they guy I'm dating as my ex. The rebound part, maybe. So there you go, the sad case.

No comments:
Post a Comment