Woke up on a beautiful Sunday morning on the streets of Silom Soi 8 with a hangover! Darn. I was planning to make a roundtrip at the Siam centre where a few big malls are situated which includes MBK, Siam Discovery and Paragon.
So instead I walked around the corner of Silom Rd towards the Snake Farm which was next to the Red Cross Society. Opposite the farm was Robinson Store where I purchased a swim trunk which was really nicely design and cost me only RM19! If I were to buy them at the Lot 10 branch, it cost me a bomb!
I went back to the guesthouse to charged my MP4 as I was told to go to Siam centre in the evening at around 7pm where a massive Red Dragon performance will be held, and the Princess of Thailand would be there to officiate the Chinese New Year. So while waiting the batteries to be charged, I went up to my dorm and chatted with one English guy. He was travelling in Siam for a month and will move on to Burma and Vietname.
I took a nap which lasted for 3 hours! As I got up, the street of Silom was getting packed. My Vincci watched says 4pm. My plan then was to visit a sauna called Mania, which was only 15minutes walk. I found my way thanks to the Gay guide I got from Babylon the other night. My simple comment is that Mania consists of many local young man, whilst Babylon are where you can Pharangs and Pharangs chaser! The entry was only 140Baht, and it has 5 stories, two of which was garden floors. I was greeted by the owner, Yong who was Chinese Thai. He was so fond of me that he introduced me some other matured rich Thai man! I wasn't going to be labelled the Thai money boy, but it seems that those other man who saw me at the bar with these man seem to think that way.
Thank god the friend I met at Babylon soon arrived and escaped my way with him to the garden floor. We chatted and met his friend from Taiwan. We chat again. Mania was nice to hangout and chill. And coincidently the night was naked night, on the third floor. I didn't want to participate as it wasn't really my culture. Hahah. But I see almost all man who visited Mania were seen moving on to the third floor. At the entrance you see piles of towels and imageries of naked man in the darken floor. Sounds interesting.
I think this visit has been an eye opener, and I've learn a few things and tricks during my 5 days stay. Shopping haven, but it torchers your wallet. Nice delicacies and really friendly Thais. So all in all this is my greatest birthday present I've bought for myself.
Kudos.

No comments:
Post a Comment