My semester finals would be in 2 weeks, and I think everything is in the right order. I've registered for 7 subjects, and which 1 subject I've already scored an A. The remaining 6 will be put to the final test from March 12nd until the 22nd. Right after that, I will be leading my Communication Society to USM Penang for one education trip. There, we will be participating in the annual ADWAVE event organised by the Mass Communication school of USM. It's an event where a workshop, seminar and some competitions are held pitting communication students from around the country on thier skills. We're competing in the DiGi SIM Pack design competition.
It's a three day trip, but I have to cut my trip short as I have to be back a day earlier as on the 25th of March a cheerleading competition is held at Cineleisure Damansara. My team, Extreme Malaysia Allstars will be competing in the Partner Stunt and Open Dance Division. We're favorites for the dance, but for partner stunt we're seeded 2nd behind our rivals the CHARM Allstars. Will see how this go.
Elsewhere, my cheer and dance classes are quite packed as compared to the previous years. Currently, I'm training the students of Sri KDU in Kota Damansara for the Sports Day which would be held next week. Right after, I will be starting the competitive cheerleading program with two teams from Sri Aman in PJ and Seri Bintang Selatan in Cheras. I'm preparing both teams for the national high school championship in July.
Besides this, I've been called back to train the DHL staff for thier upcoming annual world games which will be hosted by Malaysia in June. And not forgetting my hip hop classes which runs on the weekends for beginners.
I'm tied enough until my social life has been nearly cut off! Argghhh....

No comments:
Post a Comment