Bangkok, Thailand in February. Confirmed.
Bandung, Indonesia in March. Confirmed.
Tokyo, Japan in April. Not confirmed.
Nottingham, UK in July. Not confirmed.
Singapore in December. Confirmed.
All the trips are related to my cheerleading work, which is either to conduct a clinic, or to be a observer at a championships or participate in one.
Since I'm already in this category, might as well I brief on what will be going in store for my cheerleading career for the year. The National high school championship is slotted to be in July again this year at Bukit Jalil, and I'm currently attached with SMK Seri Bintang Selatan which won Best Newcomer last year under my guidance. This time around, we're a bit selfish with our target and aiming for the number one spot. Please don't get too surprised when you see me with my girls holding up the trophy on the front page of The Star! That's a ramalan.
Elsewhere, I'm also planning for one cheerleading coaching certification which will be held somewhere in April this year. Will be flying down this American lady from the National Cheerleading Spirit School Association (NCSSA) to conduct this certification. I badly need this to justify our standards for the Malaysian coaches. But prior to this, myself and my team mates from Extreme Malaysia Allstars (EMAS) will put up a small scale cheerleading workshop for beginners. This is part of our fund raising to fly the NCSSA staff here to Kuala Lumpur.
And to make that up, the 2nd annual Cheer Emas competition is also proposed to be set in April. This competition is the one show in nation that allows cheerleaders from all ages (not just high school, and not just girls) to compete. We are expecting teams from Indonesia and Singapore this year around.
So you see, how my time is so involve with cheer. It might sound a bit sick, but I just love doing this.

No comments:
Post a Comment