Nik is leaving to UK on the 19th of this month. This sudden depart is to further his studies. I am not too sure what field he is majoring but certainly it is nothing to do with communication like I do.
But anyway, things between Nik and I obvioucly has come to an end. I mean initially in the first place I didn't consider to have him as someone I would prolong a companionship, easily because he wasn't really the type of my Mr. Right.
Although he showed true promises of a truthbul boyfriend, I couldn't buy them because first of all he was a little bit childish despite we share the same age. I prefer to have a companion no matter how old he is, but has a compatiblity maturity level as I do. If he's way matured too is a little bit boring. Having one dad is enough than having two, right.
Secondly, I assume his lifestyle and mine is on different highways. He drinks and smokes way beyond the limit I have put on a boyfriend. Despite his assurance of quiting smoking if he was to go out with me seriously tickles me, his drinking obsession is enough to put things on the shelves. I still remember how my late grandfather whom had bad habits with these sins which initially brought him six feet under at a young age!
Being a little bit emotional here in selecting the right guy to go out on a date!
Nik studied at Nilai International which is like 20 minutes to and for from my University College in Bangi. I think we have met a couple of times, with our friends altogether. I wouldn't say he was obssessed with me, but I think he enjoyed the company. That's what he says all the time. He stayed over at hostel twice or thrice, only to have me the last time. If you know what I mean. He did sucked me off but I couldn't do much eventhough I was in a urged of having him as my bottom. And that too had to be put on the shelve now since he is leaving in a couple of days.
All the best to Nik.
By the way, just to recall some little things. Nik's ex boyfriend was someone whom I met when they were together. It was just a one time fling. But I only knew about this when I know Nik in person. He was telling me about his ex and how he was being such an asshole and turn out to be the asshole was the one I had in bed. Well, whatever lah!

No comments:
Post a Comment