1. Reezal from Myspace - I got to know him from Myspace last week. We met at Midvalley the day after. I've not written anything about him because I prefer to make this a mystery for now.
2. Nix - I can't miss to get his sms everyday, so terpaksa lah layan him a bit. If not like any other anak ikan, they will start to bug you more.
3. Ken Desilva - Someone I met from somewhere a little while ago. I trapped him to actually confess that he was already in a relationship and putting me in the limelight together was so wrong. But we do still enjoy the company. Again, me being a teman tapi mesra!
4. Naz - My clubbing fren.
5. My Ex - Whenever I'm nearby his vicinity or say somewhere that reminds me of him, I would instantly sms him. Nothing wrong.
6. Harry - Owh! From the one and now dropping to number six even losing out to my Ex! He's been busy, and me too. So wouldn't want to put the emotional on the centrepoint. Let work lead the way for now.
7. Naifle - A close plu friend. Sometimes I sms would not get a reply, but always, I mean always call me at the wrong time! But kena layan cause I kawan setia....
8. JLo - My newest found plu friend. Actually he's in my cheer team, a junior, but whenever we're together lepaking it's just like an earthquake!
9. Haiqal - My junior at college.
10. Abg Sherhan from Singapore - We chatted for a while on the weekday just to update one another. And it costed me my credit! Fcuk!

No comments:
Post a Comment