My semester is coming to an end. And this week has been all books, research and finishing up the pile of assignment. This resulted in staying back an extra one day at the hostel just to complete my overdue assignment.
I have a one week study week leave before the final examinations, but still I will have to be on campus for some extra classes.
I have 19 credit hours this semester, and I personally think it has been the most challenging semester of all. I have 7 subjects to deal with, and 6 to sit for the finals. I completed one during the mid semesters and scored an A as expected.
I realized that the students from my school, School of Linguistics Infrastructure and Liberal Studies which accommodates student studying communications and language programs scores averagely higher compared to students from the Engineering, IT and Business school.
My batch has the highest amount of 3.5 points and above scorer, and I am torn in between. I’m quite satisfied with my current standings despite the heavy schedule I have with my extra curricular. If I were to compare, and make myself not involved in cheering and dancing (totally insane!) I know I would be the one, the one student to be looked upon too. Oh my gowd!
Whatever it is, the number one priority is to excel in my program and also at the same time to benefit from the campus life I have. Whatever I earn now, is transacted in the near future. This is what I believe in.
My examination timetable:
Nov 12 – Thursday – Human Communication
Nov 14 – Saturday – Mass Media and Society
Nov 15 – Sunday – Corporate Writing
Nov 16 – Monday – Basic Marketing
Nov 18 – Wednesday – Social Science & Corporate Communication
I have a one week study week leave before the final examinations, but still I will have to be on campus for some extra classes.
I have 19 credit hours this semester, and I personally think it has been the most challenging semester of all. I have 7 subjects to deal with, and 6 to sit for the finals. I completed one during the mid semesters and scored an A as expected.
I realized that the students from my school, School of Linguistics Infrastructure and Liberal Studies which accommodates student studying communications and language programs scores averagely higher compared to students from the Engineering, IT and Business school.
My batch has the highest amount of 3.5 points and above scorer, and I am torn in between. I’m quite satisfied with my current standings despite the heavy schedule I have with my extra curricular. If I were to compare, and make myself not involved in cheering and dancing (totally insane!) I know I would be the one, the one student to be looked upon too. Oh my gowd!
Whatever it is, the number one priority is to excel in my program and also at the same time to benefit from the campus life I have. Whatever I earn now, is transacted in the near future. This is what I believe in.
My examination timetable:
Nov 12 – Thursday – Human Communication
Nov 14 – Saturday – Mass Media and Society
Nov 15 – Sunday – Corporate Writing
Nov 16 – Monday – Basic Marketing
Nov 18 – Wednesday – Social Science & Corporate Communication

No comments:
Post a Comment