Terribly sorry for long overdue. I have taken an offer to be part of the Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical tour to Singapore and the past 3 weeks has been a boring day to day for me.
I will be leaving, the whole cast will be leaving to Singapore this Sunday the 19th, 4 days of rehearsal at Esplanade and 3 days showcase on the 24th til 26th. And coming back on the 27th. I heard that if this turns out a success, this musical will be making a National Tour the next year and plans of going as far as to London.
I couldn't write much here the past weeks because life is so boring when I took the offer. Since it is my semester break, nothing stops me to be part of this magnificent production. Although I'm just an ensemble, but having my energy and small tiny contribution makes everything a sweet memory.
Will write back when I get back, where I will have to go back straight to class. As I have taken a week off from the new semester for the tour. Again, will be another instant celebrity then after the One in A Million 5 minutes fame. Darn. I hate this. Keeping me away from the cute guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment