Today I went for a lunch appointment with my ex at Midvalley. He arranged it. Although we were suppose to meet a few days earlier, I kinda had to forgo the idea because I had other important prior engagements.
So meeting him again after nearly a month he ditch me in the drain made me want to kick him into the big drain too. But I just took things easy when I saw him at the corridor along MPH and Watsons on the ground floor. Twas good to see him again. We shook hands and ushered to the Centre Court.
He asked me where to have lunch, I said it was up to him. Since he is footing the bill. Heheh. He said he let's me to decide and I'm like OMG! So I just made a quick decision but meaninful. We went to this particular Japanese restaurant where they serve beef with rice.
It was once one of sweet days when my ex brought me there to eat. I hesitant at first but kinda liked it. With the different relationship we carry today, the food was still the same.
We chatted while enjoying the meal. I guess he did, while I was busy prapping on new things. I dind't know why I couldn't stop talking. I kept on and on, until I realised that his bowl was almost, say nearly empty while I was still struggling to have my one piece of bite. So I stopped talking and gave way for him to do so, but I couldn't eat much though because stupid me was on a diet lah.
Apparently my ex already knew the existence of my Harry. Why wouldn't I be surprised kan? By the point of the time this post has been online for at least 3 days, my ex could have at least read this already....(right sayang).
So he asked how's Harry, and the things he do blah blah blah..... I didn't want to go into any finer details because I felt so so inconvenient to talk about my current teman tapi mesra guy to my ex whom I have been bonking in bed for nearly 3 years! Gila kah. But I was so not ashamed of saying that I was still a Virgin Mary to Harry! Hip hip hurray.
We went for coffee afterwards at San Fran because Starbucks was loaded with corporate attired human beings chatting on I Don't Know and I Don't Care issues. We then proceed on some issues like our work together on the cheerleading, and his work. And also who is he going out with. Hmmmm.....at least I didn't want to get to know more like he did. Or was I?
Nice to see him again, and prelude to this it would be a comfortable relationship I hope between us. Although it sad to say I still love him so, but not like before.

No comments:
Post a Comment