Harry left to Melaka on Monday morning....and leaving me alone in KL wandering what is he up to there in Melaka. Well he has this convention event going on in Ayer Keroh I think, and I guess it's lot of workload for him this week.
I will be seeing him this Friday I think, if not then Saturday.
He actually called me on Sunday to stay over. He wanted a massage from me. I was not too sure as I had a presentation the next day. But with my weakness obviously on the downside, I actually agreed to see him at home but probably a bit later.
Late was not late, I think I went to his place in Ampang around 6pm.
I haven't finished my presentation slides that evening yet. It was for my Social Science final project presentation, and my topic was on Prostitution.
I became a part time prostitute that night, per say. Gave him a massage but not full body. Please, since I myself don't really know the proper techniques I just went on with whatever was right on my finger tip. Thank God, he was on high with the massage. Perlu ke?
We slept early I think about 11 or before midnite. I did managed to finish the slides, but not the effects and so what not. So my alarm next morning was at 6am.
You know what, and you might not believe this too. I think with that night, it could have been like nearly 10 nights being togother on his Queen size bed (or King) that we actually have not shared the intimacy like any other straight or bi or gay couple would yearn to share. I know he is keen to persuade on some intimacy, and of course I do, but he was obivously giving some weird and unimaginative signals to me. He lies with his back on me, so I give my hand to give him the hug. He reacts by gliding his back on my front. Except that I put my dick and balls further away a little from his cute butt.
That night, I celebrated my first hard on with him. But I did not do nothing. I put my back to his so I could avoid him seeing my going hard and him not. I think.
So there you go, I got up at nearly 6 the next day. Gave him a kiss on his forehead. And hugged him tight before heading to the shower room.
As I left the house, he gave me a kiss on my cheeck before giving me another goodbye hug.
He is so so sweet to me, but I cannot tolerate the whole unfaced frenzia I have of him. I know that he might not put me in his top list because work is always number one. That's what I see it now. And his ex, another horrible thing to say now is one thing he wants to get rid off.
So what should I do with him? Like what I told my other gay friend the other day, "you just go with the flow girl."
And I will do exactly the same too.

No comments:
Post a Comment