So Chombi has not been wandering around, except for having his time spend either with his loyal gay friends. Or some other guy he is or not going out with, or with his cheer family or lastly just stucked at home with his parents doing some good-boy drama show at home.
I've been shying away from the scene the past 2 weeks, I think. There weren't any obvious reason given. I didn't went partying on the eve of Merdeka. And that weekend I didn' t go anywhere, or did I just dropped by at La Queens which went totally wrong.
In between all these uncool hype, I was actually amazed to be able to meet new friends of friends. Just to reveal one of my obvious weaknessess is that I tend to fall easily for friends friend. And that can turn out to be either good, bad, or just plain disastrous.
I still remember whenever my friends at the Palladium organises a party amongst ourselves, and if there were someone new amongst the group and also that he happens to be my type I would then turn that night into the hunting night of mine. And then right after that, it would be over between me, the new friend of our friends. I'm horrible I know but I can't tolerate it myself.
And then came to this one party I attended last week. Initially I was excited with the invitation received because I knew the host well and organising a party by these spoilt brat himself it would turn out to be a crazy maniac one. But come that day, I just had this feeling of unbelonging. I wanted to shy away from the party. I knew a few other plu guys were going, so perhaps it would also be a night of stiff beauty competition. Oh, what the heck I actually went at hte 11th hour when my other friend suddenly decided to go. Seriously, wtf.
We went, drank, ate some tid bits and watched the sideline show. It was ok. But personally, the party could have gone either way. Party just for close-close friends or a mega big party to celebrate the birthday girls 16th year.
The few guys I know were there. Dressing to impress while I opted just to be plain Jane. But there was this one guy, or two you can speak so who was introduced to me like weeks back from my other friends. Let's go by the name of Naz and the other as Hakem. I got to know both from the same friend, i.e. the hosts and actually I was really drawn towards them already. I mean first impression counts so well, that both of them were so so my type.
I was not too sure if I was their type. I don't think they know what I am up to. I mean I like Naz because he is cute and matured, and Hakem because he is cute and matured too. OMG! I'm so blonde.
Then...I do still have Harry to think of. Right?

No comments:
Post a Comment