
I had a conversation with Harry the other day on our relationship. Well I was a little bit too impatient about the whole situation we were going through.
I didn't know whether were we going out.
I didn't know whether were we just chilling out.
I didn't know whether was I only being a teman tapi mesra.
I asked whether was he interested in me. Blunt.
He said it was too early to say so, which I already expected. But he did say he wanted to explore further between us before he could go serious. One obvious reason is that he is still hurt from his previous and only relationship.
The weekend we spend together was more intimate as before. Not sex, but the conversation we had and the things we do. First, he showed me his family photo album and his personals too. What impressed me a little was Harry went for Haji already in 2001. Gowd, this reminded me of my ex. And now I am about to date another Haji!
We also went to the pasar pagi on Sunday to buy fruits, vege and some of my favorite kerepek.
We had breakfast and read the paper and continued to tuck in bed. We cuddled and played with our hp cameras.

No comments:
Post a Comment