Monday, September 18, 2006

I have called Harry less. I have messaged him less.
But he has been calling me a bit more often, and he has been messaging more than before.
I just want to go on with my life, because I don't see me going anywhere with Harry but only as a teman tapi mesra.
I was having a bad weekend. I had fever from Thursday night, the following day so on. I went to see the doctor on Sunday because the temperature was ceiling high and I was actually worried sick. My brother was admitted for dengue nearly 2 weeks back. So I only had that in mind.
Apparently doctor gave me antibiotics, and I'm a little bit fine now. I can see the blue sky clearer today. Heheh.
Harry called to asked if I was fine. I said I'm ok. He didn't say he missed me though. I think I'm asking too much out of it so that is why I decided to just let this go. Not giving up, but just let it go. Because he has other things on his mind now and having a new guy in his life is like a no-no yet.
Hey, I don't want to be in someone's life at the moment. But I just want attention!
So sad.

No comments: