Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just realising how fast time passes by.
It's already at the end of my semester, and exams are coming in 2 weeks. And I am so so dead. I know I'm expecting high carry marks for some subjects but the Finals is so so important for me to target the 3.5 pointer.
I was suppose to present yesterday for Corporate Communication subject, where I was to present on Managing Communications During A Crisis. But thanks to the MC I had from the doc, I will be able to postpone the presentation to next Monday. More room for adjustment and preparation.
On the topic crisis, it was mentioned that it is part of the human life to live around crisis in order for us to develop. Partly true. I used to have this major issue with my dad. A prolong issue since I was a teenager, and when things got really out of hand I still remember the night when I screamed my lung out of anger to my dad. Yelling the things I have kept in my heart for long to him. He was just in silence, and mum as usual crying. Then he apologised me. And blah blah blah....today Dad is just someone different. He changed for the better. To me. And that crisis we had was enough to build the better relationship I have with him.
Sorry, today I don't have much to write on expect to be an educationist for a moment. I was thinking the other what was I really going to do when I have gradauted.
1. I don't want to cheer and prance on stage for the rest of my life. But I know I am going to be the activists to promote the sport.
2. I don't want to work only for events. It's tiring, stressful but although fun.
3. Teaching? My only other option. Yes, I was thinking to take up lecturing. I still am fond of having myself leading a pack of youngsters who would want to spend their time to learn on new things. Like my coaching classes, I enjoy giving what I know and sharing them to anyone. So guess lectuaring is pretty much the same, but with the subjects that I am convince to share with.
Oh my gowd, Jude becoming a lecturer? Shut up!

No comments: