Logging online the past few days has excite me on one particular site called Myspace. If you're already a member and have not put me on your friend's list please do so by adding me through my email: judebenjamin@yahoo.com
I prefer Myspace to Friendster now because of the interesting features they offer. I get to put my close friends on my Top Lists, and besides I can put on photo comments at any time. And interestingly too, there are more PLUs on Myspace then Friendster. Easy to say, the chances of hooking with a guy is more accessable.
I met one just yesterday. Apparently he was a university student just nearby mine so we messaged online frequently in the hour as we acknowledge ourselves as friends. He was a Sarawakian too, from Kuching. Just slightly 2 years younger than me. I saw all his picture, which of course was the initial start of the messaging. I thought he was cute. And pictures can really be deceiving.
When we met up at The Mines, I thought it was all bogus. A trap. He looked just exactly I saw him on the pictures on Myspace, but perhaps I didn't get to see his character until then. This boy was a slightly soft spoken and shy. Not to what I imagine he would be after all. Patah.
We chatted, but it took a while for me to adapt to his real personality. I was just plain me, perhaps simpler since he was already a turn off.
The lesson from this....jangan terhegeh-hegeh!

No comments:
Post a Comment