Chombi leaving for Jakarta tomorrow morning. It is more of a work trip than pleasure but although I would be able to slip in some.
I'm flying over there by the invitation from the Indonesian Cheerleading Community, where I would be one of the main speaker at the First Cheerleading Clinic Conference. It is more of helping to develop the sport there in Indonesia.
It is a history making trip for myself, and also for both country. I just hope that from this trip will turnout some promising plannings.
I have checked also my Utopia site, places that I should be visiting during my off period. I plan to club alone at this place called Heaven. My friend Scott said it's the only most happening gay club there. I also checked the sauna listing, sadly not that promising compared to here in KL. Damn.
Will see how. Can't wait...

No comments:
Post a Comment