Monday, August 14, 2006

What has Chombi been doing the past week that kept him occupied from the thought of being dumped by his boyfriend.

Chombi head to Wisma SPK’s Fitness First to receive his membership card which was suppose to be due 2 months back. But due to the hectic schedule of classes and cheering, gym was the least in mind.

I had my first appointment with my Personal Trainer, and had a lengthy discussion from the program I should be doing and also nutritions. Yikes! When it came to the subject of food, I couldn’t hide and self confessed that I was a big eater. The PT a.k.a. Nicholas is also a Sarawakian himself, quite cute but short. My type for ONS. But no that’s not what I wanted in the first place. I wouldn’t deny that the opportunity to catch fish at the gym is always available, but I had one focus in mind. To make it an icing on my cake, my first trip to SPK already attracted a fan base of my own. Pretty cool. I think I have been going to SPK like 3 times a week. Mostly doing running on the mills, and also working on my abs. Only last Friday I only started to do some weights. I intend to lose some pounds first before building some muscles. Not really necessary now because what matters is that I need to look great in my jeans! That’s it.

When I met Harry, I found out that he was also a beauty freak like me. I mean being physically beautiful in they eyes of the others matters. Harry used to be a Fitness First member until he had to stopped because of his idiotic boyfriend plus working commitment. His work forces him to travel, hence the termination of membership.

That was about a year ago. I think he still has a nice body, though u might spot the little baby fats. Not excessive, but still sexy. When we were at Orange, he had a few potential who made eye contact to him. Well he told me that, and I kinda believe what he said because he was incredibly hot that night. I so wanted to have sex but we didn’t.

I would really prefer to pronounce this relationship as a Teman Tapi Mesra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey chombi,
good to hear u started gyming.
one advice, for the start just skip all the muscle or abs machine. just concentrate on tread mills running for at least 5KM a day. trust me, it works. u have to be really focus and committed to it only then u are able to see results. there is no point doing abs when u still have the fat there,so burn the fat first then shape ur abs.
good luck.
~raj~