What a week of intense drama I had!
If I were to write every detail of every minute I spend the past few days, I guess watching the horrific scenes of Final Destination 3 is less intrugue!
I cannot write every bit at this moment. But I will probably recap a few things here and there. And later on when I complete my last paper this Friday, I'l promise to come back here and finish where I left.
The Headlines
1. Affair Exposed!
As I have told you here, I have been meeting my ex intimately....
2. Studying not to excel
Remember I self proclaimed that my aim for this semester is....
3. Stepping in the Dungane
Knowing me, I don't think this d**k of mine can....
4. Cheer all out Jude!
The past one week, I have had my enough shares of cheering...
5. Top to bottom!
Nicol David lost the f**king gold medal!

No comments:
Post a Comment