Hurray! Exams finally over, now I can seat back and relax for a while before going back to books, assignments and attending (or maybe skipping) classes.
Overall, I think I have lost my concentration a little bit and perhaps this would result in a drop in my overall pointer. Not a goodbye yet to 3.5 but hoping for some miracle. I know I flunk my Office Application Technology paper. That would effect the overall point.
Anyway, I will be quite busy handling the Cheer Emas cheerleading competition which will be held on 1st and 2nd April. This event is my team's commitment to South City Plaza, who sponsored us to the UK last year. Although I have a very ambitious planned for this competition, I guess my best is not the very best yet! Only 8 teams signed up. Maybe because of the bad publicity. But judging wise, I'm quite happy because I manage to bring in judges from Singapore and Thailand.
Teams competing are quite balanced. We have 3 very prominent teams including CHARM Allstars and Maclay. Not forgetting my baby, Extreme Malaysia Allstars (EMAS). I don't know what to expect, but I really hope the EMAS team will score a victory over CHARM. Just a wish.
We will be conducting a trial next month to select members to represent Malaysia once again to the UK. This would be my team's 2nd appearance after the successful debut last year. This time around, we would definetly aim higher. The team would be bigger in number and of course exceptionally more promising than the last year team. Technically and diffuclty wise, I am much confident that we would pull off this year.
This is roughly taking its toll though. I have been so active the past weeks cheering. Training 4 different teams throughout the week is very tiring. But I guess this is what I wanted truly. I mean cheering is my love. Something that I will bring forward to my next life, if God permits. If I live to 80yo, I will not let that poms of mine leave me. Only until I die.
Sorry for the jiwang ending paragraph.

No comments:
Post a Comment