Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today's my first day of my semester's final exam.

Office Application Technology subject is my least favorite this semester and for obvious reason the four essay questions needed to be answered was one of my most dreadful moment! Answering a Miss World question is much much easier to me!

I finished around 10plus and urgent to the computer lab just to log online. Internet is the best way to de-stress, then smoking!

Azmir smsed me early in the morning to wish me good luck. My ex smsed me after the exam to wish me good luck. I'm so blessed at this very moment! I'm the dame queen.

I think I should tell you this. Azmir did not go back as planned yesterday morning! Well I smsed him around his departure time, twice, but did not get a reply. Funny. An hour later or so, he replied, "I baru bangun. Sorry tak balas. Agaknya tak balik ke Penang. Rindu you sesangat!"
Well that was enough to figure out what was to be planned.
First things first, I had to drop by to my ex (where happens to be Azmir is staying over - at his friends in Phase II, Block 3, 6th floor and unit number...) place to do some cheer work. Well it was akward that my ex's 6ft tall bf was around, and that we had to some house chores together. I insisted being the Isteri Pertama, ordering Isteri Muda to help out on the heavy loads. I only took the cats to bath. That's all! Then Isteri Muda had to serve Isteri Pertama some home-made curry puff. It was deliciously prepared. Perlu sangat nak ambik hati I! Sudah....
I have no qualms over him lah. He seem to be a nice young man. As long he does his duty, and makes my ex happy. That will do.
Meanwhile, I persuaded Azmir to play badminton in the evening. Well he planned to swim together but the weather was not inviting. The cloud was going grey. So we decided to either play with the bulu tangkis, or squash. I so badly want to play the role of Nicol David, but that didn't materialised! So badminton was it and it was more of putting my jantan-ness to the test! Think of Rashid Sidek and the gang. Yuck!
Two Indian man who booked the court, arrived and asked us to joint them for a double match. It was the battle between 2 young hot gay men versus 2 not so handsome but dark straight men. Sorry girls to put all of us to shame, we lost! The straight beat the not-so-straight 15-13 / 15-9
I did so many mistake and I know if the match was televised Live like the weekly Akademi Fantasia, all PLU's will be cursing at me! And maybe go ga-ga over Azmir for his great badminton skills.
Puh-kee-mak!

1 comment:

Shaq said...

I know u would be able to do whatever u put ur mind into. Get the grade u wanted! Do strive hard for it. LUIAB!