Monday, March 13, 2006

Ever since I left the world of romance and commitment, I was uncertain what was next in line for me. One pretty obvious thing was that I was going to have fun! I am not complaining that during my 2 years relationship with my ex, I was not happy. I was really indeed, especially that I was falling in love and still is.
But me, being a f**king Aquarius could not stop go around bunking other guys. Which of course is not fair to my ex. He knew it, and I knew it too. So there you go.
The past 2-3 months was a gruelling test. Single you call it, and I couldn't really survive that much. Maybe I was too much dependent to my ex then.
You may have know by now, I have met or perhaps had sex with a few men. Including some not-so-great dating spree lah! That didn't stop me from moving on, right? So yesterday I was online chatting. Kwang kwang kwang....
*thought I wouldn't be doing this, unless desperately...
I chatted with some nicknames. Well only one guy ticked me. I enjoyed chatting with him, which only took about 25minutes to decide next where to meet up. Actually we were both really bored. Sunday afternoon and the weather was fine, so maybe all you need was a fine man beside you. We met at Bukit Bintang, some coffee house lah.
Let's call him Mir. He's a 25yo Malay chap from Penang who works in a Hotel right down the Gurneylane. Yes, this new guy I met works and resides in Penang. He was in town for the weekend. We couldn't talk much because apparently a few of his friends was with him then. Bad move!
I guess I was too pretty yesterday that he decided to leave his friend and brought me to a pizza outlet for dinner. Then, we had all the quiet time we needed. Now who is ticked by who?
He offered to send me home since I was rushing back to Hostel. I told him to just join his friends and chill. We can meet again.
Mir was leaving to Penang today at 9pm.
So confession from this hotstuff of the day, I managed to persuade him to come and visit me at the Hostel the same night! Crazy indeed. When he dropped himself on my single size bed, he looked at me and smiled, "I tak tau lah kenapa I datang sini all the way jumpe u.." In my heart, he was maybe horny so wanted a good sex from this native boy before leaving back to his hometown.
I had to inform my cute roommate, Lim, about my visitor who was to stayover the night. That's why he's cute as he didn't mind.
You don't expect us to have sex while my roommate was around or not. I mean I am playing with fire here. We did some light stuff together, and gosh he is a dame good kisser!
He had to leave around Subuh because he drove his friends' car to see me. Alarm clock was at 5.45am. My f**king roommate was not around! Dame apa lagi. Kongkek lah!
Kongkek punye kongkek.....my room door knob was ticking. F**k don't tell me it's him. Thank God the comforter mum gave me was the saver of our lives! He came in unannounce, and we pretended sleeping like dead pigs!
Well noticed or not, I accompanied Mir to his car half an hour later. Phew!
Before going off, he demanded a kiss from me. Dame! So like Hindie movie scene. Imagine that when I kissed him, all lights at Block F is turned on. All the boys starring out the window waving at us, and singing! And cheerleaders tumbling out in the car park! All I need then, was just good hairdo and a light foundation to put on. Heheh.
He has decided to leave to Penang the next day because he wants to watch movie with me later today!
So here we go, Hip hip hooray!

No comments: