So with Abang J out of my mind, temporary, I decided to move on and not to put expectations from him anymore. I always get replied sms from him that he is either busy with his work, or outstation. So much the irony that he was so keen to go out with me in the first place. Perhaps maybe he is really busy. Whatever.
Had no plans on Saturday except a last minute luncheon with my ex at Ampang Park. At first I asked him to invite his bf to join us but he said that he was entertaining his parents from Penang. FYI, my ex's bf is from Penang. A final year UiTM student majoring in Marketing. eugh...
When I entered Cozy House Restaurant, there I saw these two obvious gay couple seating handsomely together. My mind couldn't stop swearing! Wtf! Either he lied, or that his bf just decided to drop over. Again, whatever.
I needed to be the one in control with the conversation. Just in case I get overshadowed by the UiTM boy. (apparently we're the same age, but I'll just call him a boy lah since he is younger than me by 7 months.) I was too much talking about things my ex and I could talked about and not let him participate. So I gave way, and asked things about him. I asked 10 a sentence he replied a word. Again, wtf! Am I too intimidating to him or what? Maybe I am! Heheh. With the ex bf under my belt, guess I was the heavyweight champion on the table!
I think I should stop writing about my ex, and his bf and me. This confusing triangular relationship. Let them be gay and merry and not be bothered by this celebrated cheerleader cum dancer who keeps on annoying his ex on sms. I'm sorry.
But if I happen to write again about this 3some act, jangan marah. Because it's interesting to share. I still love you, my ex. You tau kan.....

No comments:
Post a Comment