Thursday, February 16, 2006

With so many things going on this week, maybe I'll just recap what happened. Really, I had my thrilling rendezvous.

Saturday
I went to Sentral. Ooops. Paid my second visit there and met this guy Joe. He is an event manager, Malay guy residing at Bandar Baru Ampang. I was suppose to see him again later that night with his bunch of friends at Blue Boy but I decline to go at the last minute because I was really really tired after whole day out cheering, and steaming myself. It was one of the earliest Saturday night off.

Sunday
I skipped church today to train the DHL staff at the gymnastic centre. It was a little akward because I had to go to my rival's place. FYI, currently my team a.k.a. Team Allstars of Malaysia is in a battle of the best cheer squad in Malaysia with CHARM All Stars. Both teams has won accolades at international tournament. Anyway, I'm quite proud with my DHL team. They're advancing far better compared to my school team. Really sad. And I just found out that one of the girls tossed is a mother of two. Perlu. I mean you already have kids and still want to be gedik!
Monday
Got up early at 5ish preparing for a performance. It was an event for Shell, of which they were sponsoring this one couple driving around the world aiming to break the Guiness of the World Records by pumping in petrol only 50 times throughout the journey. So Damansara-NKVE Shell Station was one of the 50. I was there cheering. And met some hottie! Adui.
Tuesday
Busy preparing my project while some students are busy selling flowers and teddy bears. Gosh Valentine sucks! I spend my evening in the room. Listening to pathetic romantic songs by Ronan Keating and gang, whilst my roommate watches Korean drama on his PC. When we were tucked in bed....Ronan sang, "You say it's best when you say nothing at all..." Gosh so irony! That night I wore my new black boxers. And that was not enough to get my roommate to bed with me!
Chee bai!
Wednesday
Had no class as most students were busy selling stuff at their stall. It's Minggu Keusahawanan. We have gazillion stalls selling 2nd hand DVDs and VCDs, bundle t-shirts and many many food. Macam pasar! My sister and cousin were selling cookies and Carot cake. I regret for not participating and opening my own booth. They both made good sales. If I did opened, I would have a Kissing Booth. Semua mesti nak cium I kan...?
Thursday
Classes were shitty as not all students were present. Duh. So I took the opportunity to kow the lecturers. Bought each of them a Carot cake at a discount rate! And asked for tips for the Finals. Like this lah....nak sangat jadi teacher's pet and all. You gotta be aggresive! Hopefully I'll get my 3.5!
____________________________________________________________________
I met my ex at his place. It was for some cheer stuff where I had to send some fax out. He said there would be a guest. I knew it was one of his date. Ref: www.ralatgayboiz.blogsot.com
I arrived. Gosh he is tall! I think about 6 foot. Fair Malay chap. At first I thought he was the MAS steward. Sekali....he is like 23yo and a UiTM student! Perlu?! I found it very interesting then. Well I am happy to see my ex with him. Although I was really really in a weird state. I can't explain but I was. Thank God the cats were there to distract me.
I still love him. Confession.
I saw this guy punye bump. He wore this ketat ketat boxers so of course lah nampak. Since I know my ex very well....hmmm....mesti dia orang main macam gile habis! Sorry. TMI.

No comments: