Sunday, February 19, 2006

Again, I had one of my boring weekends. I don't know who to blame for this.

First, I was told not to club last night as Blue Boy was raided on Friday night. Everyone assumed that Musictheque was next. All this is getting sickening, thanks to the news paper report recently on the active underground activities of Malaysian gay men. When I read one of the article on one of our local daily (Bahasa Malaysia version of The Malay Mail), I can't stand reading the next paragraphs and so on. It made it sounded that the PLU's are some dirty trash and that they are the worst being living in this world. Wtf!
I hope this will stop soon. Especially with Pak Lah's new cabinet line up, and the Sarawak State General Election next month. Malaysians should read something that is much more closer to them. Something that connects. Not to read who had sex-with-who and got caught. And where is the hottest gay hangout. Unless they are trying to wide-spread the community, itu lain hal lah!
I've got a few projects and assignments due in the next 2 weeks. I guess things are coming at the right time. I'll just finish what I need to do, and take clubbing on the sideline. Perlu.

No comments: