By now, everyone knows that I'm actually a single young gay man again. The break up of my recent near 2 years relationship was a big hit to me personally. But the decision was tough and a must. But not everyone knows about it. I was this one joint where plu hangs-out with friends for drinks and chats. It was my ex's friend. He was there with his other friends. He saw me and dropped by to see me at my table. He asked how was I with my bf (ex lah), and it was so akward but me being the true professional said things were good. Like usual. Well let time do the rest for him lah. He will know it one fine day. For now I am fine.
Then I have this one friend who was in shocking trauma when he found out I met my ex for a drink the other day. "I thought u broke up!"
Well breaking up the relationship doesn't mean we can't meet up for drinks right. I met my ex again at Musictheque. It was another akward scene for me. I was trying so good to be normal about it. Bumped him at the corridor and we chat. I was shying away from the drag show which was going on. As we came back looking for his other friends, he hugged me. It was nice of him. But I felt terribuly wrong. Then again, I am fine lah. Be the liberal new-age sensation guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment