While thinking of what to write, I just receive an sms from a friend who is currently on a mission trip to travel the whole land of Indonesia. The sms go:
Now in Danau Toba. Hujan and sorang2 dlm bilik. View breathtaking tapi semua gelap.
It is so cool to be able to travel alone, and enjoy the freedom. I wish to be in his shoes one fine day. Maybe travelling now is a no-no for me. One, because I need a bank to support my trip. Two, I have many other important life engagements now. Three, enjoy what young bitches like me do nowadays first. Ie. Clubbing & sauna.
If not mistaken, Danau Toba is where the massive giant volcano is. No wonder breathtaking maybe. Tapi gelap. So his sms is a bit conflicting. But whatever it is, God's creation is always beautiful than Beyonce's butt. But Beyonce's is also God's creation!
Enough said. God is just great lah!
Now in Danau Toba. Hujan and sorang2 dlm bilik. View breathtaking tapi semua gelap.
It is so cool to be able to travel alone, and enjoy the freedom. I wish to be in his shoes one fine day. Maybe travelling now is a no-no for me. One, because I need a bank to support my trip. Two, I have many other important life engagements now. Three, enjoy what young bitches like me do nowadays first. Ie. Clubbing & sauna.
If not mistaken, Danau Toba is where the massive giant volcano is. No wonder breathtaking maybe. Tapi gelap. So his sms is a bit conflicting. But whatever it is, God's creation is always beautiful than Beyonce's butt. But Beyonce's is also God's creation!
Enough said. God is just great lah!

2 comments:
oit. i said gelap becos there was a power cut that nite. but it was short and we got back power later that nite. the view and surroundings were superb nonetheless...
oit. i said gelap becos there was a power cut that nite. but it was short and we got back power later that nite. the view and surroundings were superb nonetheless...
Post a Comment