Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I had one of the most boring holidays ever. Well, I did post my grudge here. And again I am swearing upon it. My lecturer asked me how was my break, I smiled: "Boring giler! Can't wait to start class!" Yeah right.

It was just excuses. I needed to do something. Maybe studying was one of it. Have not had sex on the weekend. So maybe that is one of the othe reason for the grudge. I can't tolerate that the semester will come to an end soon. 4 weeks. And of course the Finals. I'm quite optimistic with my results. After reviewing all my 5 subjects, I think hitting the 3.5 should not be a problem. I think. It's just an opinion. I have so far done well, above average, near distinction for most of my assignments, projects and presentation. Semalam, my test for Comm Theory pun dapat puji from lecturer. Owh, perlu sangat lah tuh....

My roommate has been a nice chap. We finally talked on Sunday night! Yes! We talked. Made conversation. Two way communication! He was a bit gagap, and teragak-agak in asking me some questions like where do I live, what do I like, do I have a girlfriend, where I hangout...... All these questions are so famillar! So I asked him, without hesitate, are you top or bottom?!

He said, "what?"

I said, "top or bottom?" He gave me a frawn. Silent. And he replied, "I'm flex."

It takes a f**king dutch courage to do that ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wuhu... finally he admit huh? good good...