Thursday, January 26, 2006

This week is a hectic week, maybe because everyone is rushing for the CNY break when only 30% of the Malaysian population celebrates it. Typical.
Me being another typical Malaysian, I packed my begs from hostel after class. I was actually rushing back to KL Central to meet my ex. Or should I say meet my team manager. He is still considered as one. Though I was getting ready for this akward meeting, I was too tied with assignment related stuff. The survey project I was doing is really killing me. I have less than a month to submit the report, and my group members are totally a hopeless bunch of people.
We met around 2.30pm. He was late, not really. Blame on the ATM machine. He had to hop to a few ATMs before queing up at Maybank's. Why is the que at Maybank's ATM is always2 freaking long?
So we had a drink, and chat at Starbucks. The meeting was more of a business matter because our team and a sponsor is organising this cheerleading competition in March which will see participation from teams in the region!
Anyways we had a comfortable chat. I was trying to be as cool, and as normal like usual. Being open in most of the conversation. Although the relationship has now become a total new dimension, it just did good for me. We left nearly 5 because I was trying to avoid the traffic home. It was nice for him to send me back and wait for the cab. Really sweet.

No comments: