Monday, January 23, 2006

I had the most boring weekend ever. Or was it not?
Friday night, I spend a tiring 3 hours at the gymnastic centre. I was trying too hard to master my handspring. In the end, I had muscle cramps on both hands. Dame it. As I got back home, the thought of going out was in mind but my tiring physical condition has put it on hold. Maybe Saturday night.
As I was hoping to have a blast evening, again I had to put things on hold as I was too tired by then. I had an early morning to drive mum who was to attend a 1-day course on F&B management. And then to the car worshop to do some minor repair on the car. Then rushed to Mines to collect some cheerleading payment before heading for a 4 hours class with the DHL staff. I still had the cramps from the gymnastics.
By evening, I was too tired. I slept at 11!
Sunday, again had an early day. I was to attend this ceramah for driving. Since I will be taking my license soon, it was a compulsoy ceramah. I wasted 5 hours sitting on a not-comfortable-chair. I took the opportunity to nap.
Then I rushed for 3 hours class with DHL. Afterwards sneak to Thermos. I needed a break. And it was indeed a pleasure ending for the weekend. Met this really cute and convincing Chinese boy who happens to study Piano and Singing. I was also impressed with his tattoo on the back. We f**ked.
I slipped my number to his locker, when I did not realised that he was actually seeing me doing it. I shyed away, but he called me last night. So there you go!

No comments: