Sunday, January 22, 2006

I went through my planner for the next 3 months, and gosh, I have a very very demanding schedule. I have to thank the Chinese New Year celebration because I will having one week break from class. But afterwards, it will be fully packed with assignments due, project assignment and the freaking Finals in mid March! Apart from that, I will also be simillarly busy with coaching classes.
I was recently offered to train the Sri Aman school in PJ. I have accepted the offer, as I am quite convinced with the team. I watched them last year at the Nationals and I'm quite confident with they're chances this year. I have penned a program that would built a stronger team after reviewing what went wrong with the past 2 years of coaching. How serious I am this year, is difficult to explain, but I am quite desperate in the case of winning the trophy.
That aside, I still have the two office staff trainings. AmBank's performing on the 18th next month. Gowd, that is a day after I turn 23! Meanwhile, DHL's on the 11th in March. And that's in Singapore!

No comments: