The reason I am back early and skipping my Thursday class was actually that I am suppose to seat for my driving theory exam this morning. And guess what? I overslept! F**K!
I have to wait for next Thursday again. This will delay the process of getting me my much awaited driving license, and a car.
Mum has been tossing the idea of getting which car for me. I don't come from a very super rich family, so I don't expect anything posh or glamarous. Anything that can drive me, my siblings, my cheer freaks and maybe for some quickie shots would do fine.
I have squeezed my options to 3 cars. All local lah. Since the car will be paid by mum and my uncle's who is helping a bit, well I should be thankful then. If I wish for a posh one, I will have to dig in more and find a f**king rich boyfriend!
Cars and rich boyfriend aside, I weighted myself yesterday and to my delight I have lost 2kilos the past 2 weeks! Gosh. I am terribly happy for myself. I have not been eating like a pig, which is good news. And the gruelsome training schedules has done me good.
If you did read or perhaps glance through the Men's Health (Malaysia Edition) cover for this month, oh gowd! I so want to be like him! Joe Nakamura, the cover model!

No comments:
Post a Comment