Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Had an early day today to complete my report writing assignments. For the next week, I will be conducting interviews and surveys on campus and two other campuses on University Students Opinion on Prevention of HIV/AIDS. This survey, and a follow up of a report presentation at the end of the semester contributes to 20% of my final mark. I have to score A for this in order to achieve my 3.5 point.
Elsewhere, I saw the Hero Remaja guy again today. I think it is fated that we will only meet on Wednesdays for the Report Writing class. I got to know that he is studying Business Admin. At least we nod, and smiled today.
My roommate is a blonde boy. I asked if the lab was opened at night. He said no. Only the library is. I was just double checking with him, as my Pakistani friend, Ali, was enquiring. I'm now at the lab. Chatting on Mirc at the same time. Only a few PC has the chatting privillege and I am one of the rightful owner. I am still finding difficulties to break the ice with him. My sister finally met my roommate today at the cafeteria. She was so so excited because my roommate was obviously cute. Fair chinese boyish look. I so want to hug him right now. Anyway I bought him a chocolate doughnut from Dunkin's. I will give him later. Will see how it goes.

No comments: