Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My dear Ex,

I have decided to write to you here since I know you will read this one day. It may seem stupid, but I have no other means. I don't have the guts to call you anymore.
First of all, I would like to sincerely apologise for my inconsistent behaviour. I know I was really in love with you but my mind has totally forgotten the duties I had with my feelings. Yes I am selfish. I purposely postponed the meeting, hoping that I could be relaxed with the whole situation and let time decide. But I guess my untolerable commitment has made you insane. And that led up to the critical decision. I understand.
I know it is silly to say that I do still love you. And I do care about you. But we have decided to not continue.
I have realised how inconsistent I was in our relationship. And I realised that I didn't give as much as you wanted. I was making the many mistakes. Though having this relationship meant so much to me, I consider myself inexperience and trying to learn. I accept the fact that this is how it is done when relationship don't work anymore. And I have learned my lesson.
Sometime soon, a new man will appear in your life. I bet. And I could no longer be in your life anymore. You have said your goodbye to me, but I am not returning mine as I still consider you someone whom I care for. I just pray to God that whatever you have invested in our relationship, and in me, throughout the past years we were together, that it would do good for yourself epsecially in your health and career.
Take care.
Your ex adik

No comments: