Friday, January 06, 2006

To continue from when I bought a doughnut for my roommate. Yesterday, I came back a little late from training in Seremban. Mum was already waiting nearly 15mins for me. So I rushed to my room to get my things.
He wasn't around. It took me a minute to get htings packed into the suitcase. Ala-ala steward Air Asia! Cause I was wearing an-all-black attire. Cool glasses. My suitcase was red. Trolly beg konon.
As I was closing the door, there he was from the end of the corridor reaching towards me. I was nervous. I said, "Hey Lim, I'm going back to KL." He said, "Oh okay. See you next week. Take care." "Thanks", me said.
My heart said, "F**K!".
I left him as my mobile was ringing non-stop. Mum was impatient. Me too. And gowd! I forgot the doughnut! Again my heart speaks, "F**K!"

No comments: