This would be an exciting week for me to finally be in the driving seat of a student.
Having to actually live on campus has its advantage in which opens my thinking cap. There are many type of characters that I have never approached of in my life before, and made me realise how lucky I am to be brought up in a moderate but yet fulfilling upbringing.
It is very true how upbringing reflects the person at present. His character, his language and his manner describes his family.
I have not made friends with anyone, except my sister and my cousin. Ironically, my sister is my classmate! We're doing the same course. Sibling rivalry? Maybe.
Anyhow, I should be able to accommodate myself to this new environment. If not, then I have to suck it up and just hate being here. One thing I have learn from my Theories of Communication subject is that we ought to accept to a new environment that we are in. We can't change an environment, but we can change the way we adapt to it. Role taking they say.
Just sharing what I have learned lah....
Having to actually live on campus has its advantage in which opens my thinking cap. There are many type of characters that I have never approached of in my life before, and made me realise how lucky I am to be brought up in a moderate but yet fulfilling upbringing.
It is very true how upbringing reflects the person at present. His character, his language and his manner describes his family.
I have not made friends with anyone, except my sister and my cousin. Ironically, my sister is my classmate! We're doing the same course. Sibling rivalry? Maybe.
Anyhow, I should be able to accommodate myself to this new environment. If not, then I have to suck it up and just hate being here. One thing I have learn from my Theories of Communication subject is that we ought to accept to a new environment that we are in. We can't change an environment, but we can change the way we adapt to it. Role taking they say.
Just sharing what I have learned lah....

No comments:
Post a Comment