I have been enrolled to a new college, hopefully the last of this series. My dad has transfered me to my sister's college, Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC) or formerly known as Ikram College in Serdang for the better cause.
For the next 2.5 years this native boy will be pretty much spending his time in the Serdang vicinity. Putrajaya is only 10mins away!
I will be moving into the hostel, of which I have request to have the 1 room single bed. Firstly, because of privacy. Two, I don't like sharing. Three, I can bring any man in! Hehehehe. Stupid! I have packed my stuff, and a few big stuff like the table lamp, the Hi-Fi set, 1 side table and my mirror!
I'm so excited for this. After all the setback I have been through, I hope this whole new environment would cheer me up as Christmas would be around the corner. Unfortunately, my parents will be going back to Sarawak for Christmas for some community responsiblity. Crap. Guess I will be spending my day with my siblings.
It might sound pathetic but I could be spending my Christmas at Musictheque! Kesian kan?

No comments:
Post a Comment