Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Although I cannot blame the fact that the issue of my relationship with my boyfriend would be the in-thing here to read. But I don't need the necessary attention, or perhaps any charitable cause from anyone. I was just upset.
It has been a week, nearly two now. I have left his house, the two cute cats and perhaps most importantly his companionship. I missed it so much. But I have to move on. Time was sincere giving me the opportunity to hitch back the tore relationship. I was given the decision.
Though I am still confused, I hope my decision to stay single at this moment would do justice to me and favourably to him. I know I was a bad boyfriend, whom didn't care much of what it takes to be understanding. I was the selfish one. And I took it all for granted.
He still sms me, wishing me good luck for the Singapore trip and etc. I'm just so lucky now. Having a man who is still so faithful. A man whom was once my true love, and still. But now just a friend from afar. I know he is going to read this. I hope the space given will not do much harm do both of us.

No comments: