Got up at nearly 10 today. Report Writing class has been canceled to allow the students to work on the group project.
So anyway, I took the day to clean the room. Thank God my room mate weren't around. I peeked at his timetable on his desk, Wednesdays seem to be a hectic one for him. As oppose to mine lah!
Got my laundry done, which cost me RM4.50! Dame.
I had a quiz in the afternoon for Office Application subject. I scored 15/20. I was just too excited but it's not a test or whatsoever. It's just a quiz.
I took off from the lab asap, as I was rushing for a cheerleading class. Huhuhu. The same old me. Practically, today was a little bit different than usual because I was heading to the AmBank Kajang Branch to meet one of the officers, whom drove me all the way to Seremban branch to audition a bunch of wannabe cheerleaders.
Actually, they are preparing for AmBank's Sports Games nationwide level next February. Interestingly, cheerleading is one of the contested sport.
I'm taking charge of Zone 3 (covers Melaka - N. Sembilan - Selangor branch). The audition process was a huge task. I had to be patience, because most of them were either lembab...or just can't cheer at all. I got the 10 girls I wanted but this would be another huge task for me. It's like turning an ugly duckling to a beautiful white swan. I'll update you on this!
See if my magic wand works!
So anyway, I took the day to clean the room. Thank God my room mate weren't around. I peeked at his timetable on his desk, Wednesdays seem to be a hectic one for him. As oppose to mine lah!
Got my laundry done, which cost me RM4.50! Dame.
I had a quiz in the afternoon for Office Application subject. I scored 15/20. I was just too excited but it's not a test or whatsoever. It's just a quiz.
I took off from the lab asap, as I was rushing for a cheerleading class. Huhuhu. The same old me. Practically, today was a little bit different than usual because I was heading to the AmBank Kajang Branch to meet one of the officers, whom drove me all the way to Seremban branch to audition a bunch of wannabe cheerleaders.
Actually, they are preparing for AmBank's Sports Games nationwide level next February. Interestingly, cheerleading is one of the contested sport.
I'm taking charge of Zone 3 (covers Melaka - N. Sembilan - Selangor branch). The audition process was a huge task. I had to be patience, because most of them were either lembab...or just can't cheer at all. I got the 10 girls I wanted but this would be another huge task for me. It's like turning an ugly duckling to a beautiful white swan. I'll update you on this!
See if my magic wand works!

No comments:
Post a Comment